Jan 19, 2009

Empty is not the right word... but it is

such a strange
empty space
to be in



the words
all
on
one side
the means to
express them
on
the other



and I
in
the middle
empty


I cannot find
the -

ironically, even this -

it's like -


so empty

-------------------

Empty is the right word but it doesn't make sense.
In fact, I am so full of thoughts, ideas, feelings
but all the..
the -
connecting bits don't work

A tempest rages in my mind
All of the pieces are still there

the things, stuff, ___?___, that held them together coherently feels
torn apart by the wind, rain

What is the wind?

If the storm eased,
would the words draw together again fluidly like before?
Or are the pathways, connections damaged beyond repair?


Only time will tell
and
despite outward appearances
I
am
NOT
patient

No comments:

Post a Comment